Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Screening! Street Team

Hey all!

Doing anything tomorrow night (Monday, 26th)?  My documentary film, The ArtPrize Experience, will be screened (FREE) at the Sand Lake KDL library @6:30PM.  I know that this is during ArtPrize, but if you go, I'm sure you'll come away with a greater feeling for what goes on during this 19 day competition.

Here's a link to the Sand Lake library.  And here's a link to a map.

In other news, which I've talked about on Twitter, I'm a member of the 2011 ArtPrize Street Team!  So I've been downtown GR helping people sign up for voting, giving directions, etc.  I'll be working this Tuesday and Wednesday, so come down and say hello!

That's it for now, I hope to see you at the screening in Sand Lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment