Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Rapidian Article!

Hey all!

I know I haven't posted anything in about a week, but I'm back!  We're working on burning dvd's of the film for sponsors of the film, and getting them mailed out tomorrow.  So, if you were one of the sponsors, be looking in the mail next week!

In other news, Samantha Dine, a senior at GVSU, came to last week's screening of The ArtPrize Experience, and wrote a great review of my film for The Rapidian!  Here's the link, check it out, comment, and share it on FB & Twitter!

http://therapidian.org/artprize-experience

Also, we're planning on having the film available for purchase on the website very soon.  I don't have an exact date as of yet, but do stay tuned for an update.

In the next week or two we're going to start preliminary work on a new film project!  This should be quite fun, and I can't wait to share it with you all.  The project will be on a smaller scale than the ArtPrize film (I won't be downtown GR filming for two weeks straight), but I hope that it will be able to tell a very personal, powerful, and human story.  This will usher in another fundraising drive, so we're hoping sales of the dvd will help!

There will be more posts here soon, so like us on Facebook, or follow on Twitter to stay updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment