Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

I can see the light at the end!!!

I'm so close to finishing the film, it's amazing!  I've shown it, in its entirety to my family, I've equalized the sound levels, checked all the titles, etc.....there's pretty much just the music, and then we're about done!  I'm pretty excited about it, if you couldn't guess!  The full-length film is 45 minutes, and will be called 'The ArtPrize Experience'.  I'll try to get a trailer but together before too long.

The exciting part is that we're going to start submitting to festivals pretty soon!  The deadline for the Grand Rapids film festival is in a few weeks, as well as several others.  Can't wait!

I'll have a longer post in a bit, but I need to get going to see what we're doing for the 4th!

Happy Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment