Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Exporting.....

I'm exporting a portion of the feature film, just to see how it looks.



.....but I'm not sure if I'm willing to sit here through the 4 hour estimated export time.  Ugh.  The two parts of the editing process that I REALLY don't like, are the waits for rendering and the waits for exporting.  The results of those waits are always worth it, but it just takes so mind-numbingly long to percolate through the system that you can't just sit there and wait, you have to go and read a Dickens novel instead (I'm working through David Copperfield right now).  Speaking of Dickens, I just got a Kindle for my B-day last week...pretty cool piece of tech!  I was using that for a large part of the drive to DC!

Anyways, back to exporting.  And grilling.  It's my brother's birthday, so I'm grilling hotdogs for lunch.  Until later, take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment