Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

2nd Place at KDL Film Festival

Hey all!

Well, second is better than nothing...it would've been nice to win (I'm a rather competitive person), but the judges gave me some wonderful feedback (they loved it!).  The good news is that there's still the Kalamazoo Teen Filmmaker Festival (as well as others further off), and I think that I have a pretty decent shot there.

Speaking of the film, I've finally posted it on YouTube!  Feel free to watch it and leave a comment!



I hope you enjoy it.

More soon.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work, Sam. I really enjoyed the documentary clip. Use this second place finish as a springboard and stay hungry for victory. You're on your way. Keep working hard and great things will come to you in time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Sam! Wish I could have been there. We'll see what happens at Kalamazoo. :)

    ReplyDelete