Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm back!



(Editing sneak-peek)


The ArtPrize blogger is back!

The documentary is coming together really well in the editing stage.  It's been an overwhelming task at times, sifting through 40+ hours of film (over 24000 minutes), and trying to find the perfect <1% (50-60min).  The quest for footage has been mostly successful, I've found a few hidden gems, and I'm really pleased with its progress.  It is taking longer than expected...the adjusted (tentative) goal for screening is sometime in January.  Still looking at venues, but I'll keep you updated.

In other news, I interviewed Rick DeVos and Bill Holzinger-Robinson about ArtPrize last Monday, which went very well.  I can't wait to share their views in the film.

Also, two weeks ago I filmed the 20th Anniversary of the Latin Mass at Sacred Heart of Jesus Catholic Church in Grand Rapids, attended by Bishop Hurley.  The video is exporting right now, and I'll post it as soon as possible.

UPDATE (12/07/10)  I've been having technical difficulties with uploading the Mass video...still trying, will update again soon.

I'll try uploading another ArtPrize-related video to YouTube soon (maybe a movie trailer), so be sure to check back.

Gotta go watch football! (go Colts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment