Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

We're on Twitter!

I've been toying with the idea of a opening a Twitter account for a while now...trying to weigh the benefits...and I finally think it's the right thing to do.

Here's my site: http://twitter.com/UThinkMedia

I've posted a few times, and have already seen an increase in visits to my site!  Hopefully this will become a great tool for promoting ArtPrize, connecting with artists and fans, and promoting the documentary project.  I'll post updates on the page whenever there's a new post here, or some other cool bit of info that you need to know about ArtPrize.  I also have that nifty little widget in the upper-right of my blog that shows all of my 'tweets'...that's fun.

Being on Twitter should be especially useful during ArtPrize, as I'll be able to quickly post updates about cool things happening around town, great art pieces, etc.

So, here comes the phrase that no one among my friends or immediate family ever though I'd say....follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment