Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Richard App and Jeff Zimmermann

One week ago I was invited to the Richard App Gallery in Grand Rapids, Michigan, for a Kendall College Alumni event...which was great since I'm still in high school.  My dad, brother, and I attended the event, and had a great time.  The president of Kendall college was present, and gave a short speech at the beginning.  I apologize for the lack of photos...still testing out the new camcorder.

The owner of the gallery, Richard App, introduced me to an artist from Chicago, Jeff Zimmermann.  Jeff is painting a large mural on the side of Kendall College in Grand Rapids for ArtPrize, and consented to an impromptu interview with me about his project.  Embedded below is the YouTube video of the our interview.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment