Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I've contacted the artists!

Over the weekend I've been put in touch with several artists by the ArtPrize people (thanks Kevin!), and have had a lot of great feedback.  

About 12 artists have responded, and all of them have been really interested and helpful.  I have a great group of artists that I'm really looking forward to working with.


So far, my top artists include a bronze sculptor, multi-media mosaics, fantastic paintings, and beautiful woodworks.  It's an eclectic group with wide appeal.  Some artists will be featured here on the blog, while others will be featured more in depth in the documentary.  Through both the blog and the movie, you will get to know these amazing artists, and come to appreciate their artworks.


One more thing.  I'm going to be following various ArtPrize events before and throughout the competition. As I said in a previous post, I have press passes lined up for the top ten and winner announcements, and plan to be at many other events, covering them on the blog. As far as I know, I'm the only teen blogger following ArtPrize to this extent.


Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment